Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Saturday Line Up

No golf today!  My partner is too sick to come out and play.  Sew, I have spent the morning making another Valentine Quilt.  Jenny, at Missouri Quilt Co had a new tutorial released yesterday called "Love Notes".  I used my last charm pack of "Surrounded by Love".  It measures ~36 x 36".


I have also finished two more "Snap Purses".  I am trying to make a larger one with multiple pockets to store all of my sewing gear when I am traveling.  Maybe another day.


We are going to the 15th annual Humane Society Crab Feed this afternoon.  Yummy!  I will let you know my next project later.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you get something to eat beside - well - "crap"!! Love your projects and was so happy with how all the snap purses came out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up with my crab!! LOL

      Delete
  2. Sweet pink quilt top. I love pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt is adorable. I'm going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete